Thank you for considering employment!
Our mission is to provide our contractors with a quality product at a fair price.
The expertise and commitment of our employees are valuable assets in completing our mission.
Because of our employees, we see over 97% of our contractors returning to us for additional projects.
Gerdan core values:
- Do it once. Do it right. Do it safely.
- Quality and safety are very high priorities!
- If you are self-motivated, teachable, and love attention to detail, you may be a good fit for our team.
- Company of families.
- We understand our employees have families at home who depend upon them. At Gerdan, we pay very competitive wages. Field employees work long, hard days but are compensated with overtime after 8 working hours or 40 working hours in a week (whichever comes first).
- When needed, we provide lodging close to the job site to reduce unnecessary travel and worry of finding a hotel.
- We work hard to have employees home with their families on weekends and holidays unless there would be an extreme deadline requiring additional work.
- You value your family and so do we!
- Look the part. Act the Part.
- Whether it is a clean job site, a polished truck, or a new t-shirt, we want our employees and equipment looking good.
- We also want well trained employees who will do a professional job.
- If you want to look the part and act the part, join the Gerdan team!
- Succeed as One Team.
- Everything we do is team based. We are one company working together for a common goal.
- We all do what it takes to do an outstanding job with great efficiency.
- Personal ownership of everything produced by our team is imperative!
- You might find a career with us, if you are team results oriented and don’t mind doing what it takes no matter who gets the credit.
- Integrity is often defined as doing the right thing all the time no matter who is looking.
- We want employees who take personal ownership in every situation. This results in the team doing well and allows the company to share profits with our employees.
- Do you have the integrity it takes to join Gerdan?
- Competitive wages
- Annual performance evaluations
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Vacation & Holiday pay
- 401K plan
- Performance bonuses / Profit sharing
- Lodging (when needed)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Worker’s compensation
- Drug-free work environment
- Equal opportunity employer